Thursday 19 November 2015

Limited Special Offer - signed paperback books for Christmas!


I have an exciting limited offer on The Englishman and Coffee and Vodka!

Normally  the paperback copies of each book are £7.99, but now I can offer them to you for a very special price.




Both titles for £10, or each for £6!



Plus, you can have the books signed and posted to you for FREE ! *


Please email me on HHalme@icloud.com with details of what book you'd like and if you'd like them signed, and I will send you a bill via Paypal and ask my elves to post the book to you. Or you can simply leave a message below.


But hurry, this is a strictly limited offer until stocks last!

And, as always, dont keep this offer under you hat, sharing is caring. Let your friends and cats and dogs know about my offers!



* FREE postage to UK only.  If you are in the US, Europe or elsewhere in the world, please contact me on HHalme@icloud.com Thank you.

No comments: